Ascot London Consulting Limited is the controller of this data.
Visitors to this website
Your information privacy is important to us, we store some of this in cookies (explained here), which describes how we use your data, whilst visiting our website. As we cannot access any personal data about you ourselves, we are not the Data Controller for your Google Analytics profile data. You would need to contact Google directly for this information.
Visitors to the training site
We do not record any personally identifiable information when you use our training site. An IP address is recorded, but we do not collect any correlating data.
Subscribers to training services
The account information for your subscription is part of your contract with us and only used for your use of our training services. This account information contains, an email address, password, first name, last name and your organisation’s address, which is essential to run your account. Your subscription account information is only held for as long as you have an open subscription plus 61 days. The statistical information forms part of your training records and is anonymised after subscription account information or trial period ends.
Contact form users
The information you provide for our services when you submit information through our contact form on the website may be saved on our database. This information includes; name and email. So if you get in contact with us in the future we can refer to our previous discussions. We will not share your details without asking for your consent.
Social media users
You might find Ascot London Consulting Limited on social media sites; LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter and you could also see advertisements from us. As an education, learning and training provider we use social media to help inform, educate and engage existing and new potential customers. Please be aware that any communication you have with us on social media will be subject to the privacy policies of that platform.
Your personal information rights
You have the following rights under EU privacy law in respect of your personal information:
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal information;
- The right of access to your information to verify the legality of our use of it;
- The right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information about you is rectified;
- The right to request the deletion or removal of your information where there is no further reason for us to use it (such as you have withdrawn your consent or we no longer provide your children with education);
- The right to restrict the use of your information;
- The right to obtain and reuse the information that we have about you for your own purposes;
- The right to object to certain uses (such as for marketing purposes); and
- The right not to be subject to a decision that has a legal effect on you that has been based on an automated decision.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Our Data Protection Officer is Adrian McGarry and he can be contacted at DPO@ascot.london
Information about cookies
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that, if you agree to their use, is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer or device. They contain information that is transferred to your hard drive.The cookies that we could use can be split into the following categories:
- Strictly necessary cookies.These are cookies that are required for the operation of the website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into parts of the website.
- Analytical/performance cookies.These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to the website and to see how they move around within the website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies.These are used to recognise you when you return to the website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
The cookies we use
We use the following cookies:
|Necessary Cookies||PHPSESSID||Necessary cookies enable core functionality. The website cannot function properly without these cookies, and can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences.|
|Necessary Cookies||cookiesAcceptedAnalytics||Necessary cookies enable core functionality. The website cannot function properly without these cookies, and can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences.|
|Necessary Cookies||cookiesAcceptedGoogle||Necessary cookies enable core functionality. The website cannot function properly without these cookies, and can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences.|
|'NID','1P_JAR','GCIC','CONSENT'||Used by Google to provide anti-spam Captcha services on contact forms|
|GoogleAnalytics||'_ga', '_gat_gtag_UA-189215155-1', '_gid'||Analytical cookies for us to better craft the user experience based on your page view experiences.|
How you can block cookies
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, please be aware that blocking cookies may affect your ability to use the website. In particular, you may not be able to access all or parts of the website or use the functionalities contained on it.